Friday, November 03, 2006

Having fun with ATC's

For the past few days I have been making ATC's like crazy. They are just far too much fun. I could really get into this is a big way if I didn't have a million other things to do. I have joined a few ATC swaps to get it out of my system for a bit.

The rest of my ATC's can be viewed here -

http://www.IngridDijkers.com/ArtistTradingCards.html

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:15 PM

    I really enjoy the Ingrid spin you put on this ATC, not being the "traditional" shape.

    I love ATC's. I usually make up a few after I finish a project so I can use up all of those great scraps I have left over, but, are too small too hassel putting away.

    If you want to have an excuse to make some more ATC's you might enhoy the yahoo group ATC-World. Very active trading group.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ATC_World/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will most definately check out that group. Thanks so much for the info.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate each and every comment I receive. I will always respond and answer questions if there is any way to get back to you. Even if your name is listed, often there is no email address attached. So, if I don't respond to your comment, it doesn't mean I don't care, I just can't find you!