Friday, April 13, 2007

FINALLY! a somewhat completed collage doll!

I was REALLY beginning to lose my patience with these darn collage figures that I have been working on forever. I am working on 4 large ones that are giving me all sorts of construction problems. Admittedly, I am getting very frustrated with them. I have however, come up with a small (8" X 12") collage figure that I am quite pleased with so far. Still needs a bit of work and some experimentation, but it's getting there. I think I would like to add some more collage work to the body. These will be "The Bug Collection - for Serious Bug Collector" and will replace the old Bug Collection.

2 comments:

  1. wow love your doll. Infact I love everything that you have on your site. Your work rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..This is so gorgeous..something else to add to a to do list. Thanks for sharing..It really is fab!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate each and every comment I receive. I will always respond and answer questions if there is any way to get back to you. Even if your name is listed, often there is no email address attached. So, if I don't respond to your comment, it doesn't mean I don't care, I just can't find you!