Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Just a few journal pages

I just learned of a " Call for Sub- missions" for a book tentatively titled "1,000 Artist Journal Pages". That just sounds too wonderful! So, here I go again, setting aside the collage dolls AGAIN to work on something else. Although I have to admit journaling is my favorite thing in the whole world to do! Just a few days for this and then back to the collage dolls that are going oh so very well. Spent the past few days making up a bunch of wire wings for them. But only after searching all over "MFE" for new solder iron tips, only to learn they are ONLY available on the Internet for $10 a piece! I don't think so! Ended up buying yet another soldering iron and several new tips as well. I swear, if it isn't one thing it's another!
For more journal photos -

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful pages! I love the colours and the zettiness!

    Hugs,
    Kari x
    (inkytinker)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:50 AM

    Hi Ingrid!
    The pages are great--I especially like the hands.
    Chandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:22 AM

    love your work!
    and thanks for the lovely comments on MMCA site, regarding my "pink mandala" - I'm having a lot of fun with the circular-themed pieces.
    would you be willing to share more info. about the "1000 artist journal pages" book.
    I would possible submit some work...
    have linked to your blog on mine, and look forward to reading/seeing more of your work,
    Patty O'Rourke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:30 PM

    I love your work, the use of color and bold technique, you Rock!
    thanks for the commentary, I want to make a book and I may use your perfect book info to approach this project, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate each and every comment I receive. I will always respond and answer questions if there is any way to get back to you. Even if your name is listed, often there is no email address attached. So, if I don't respond to your comment, it doesn't mean I don't care, I just can't find you!