Sunday, October 21, 2007

Flotsam


I am trying to finish up some loose ends in an effort to get more organised so that I can devote all my energies to working on the Journey Vessels. As I really dislike unfinished projects I wanted to get this finished up. This journal is a handmade book that I made using an old water stained, crumpled up poster I found in my daughter's trash can from a Titanic exhibit we went to in Chicago several years ago. The book can be viewed in it's entirety here -

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:19 AM

    That is a fantastic book! I was so amazed at the colors and techniques you used. Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:29 AM

    I think this is só you! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:50 PM

    Ingrid - I'm speechless. Just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:37 PM

    very (very) nice! inspirational!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate each and every comment I receive. I will always respond and answer questions if there is any way to get back to you. Even if your name is listed, often there is no email address attached. So, if I don't respond to your comment, it doesn't mean I don't care, I just can't find you!