Finally getting somewhere
I am finally getting to the point that I can put some of the Vessels on the Web Site and offer them for purchase within the next few days. I have figured out a pricing system that is fair and reasonable for these pieces. Turned out to be a difficult process as they will end up varying quite dramatically from each other as I plan to eventually come out with a pretty vast selection. This has taken months and months to get them to this stage and I am very excited about sharing them. This image shown is the back of a moon vessel. The quote inside reads "On gossamer nights when the moon is low and stars in the mist are hiding, you may see the fairies riding".
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate each and every comment I receive. I will always respond and answer questions if there is any way to get back to you. Even if your name is listed, often there is no email address attached. So, if I don't respond to your comment, it doesn't mean I don't care, I just can't find you!