Welp, I still haven't decided if this is what I want to call these vessels, but I thought I should at least start thinking about a style I want to work with for the logo. I was telling my sister last night that I always would go running to my Father to design me a new logo or header for something. She said she figured I would have to learn to do it on my own from now on. This is my first attempt and I'm thinking it would have met with his approval.Sunday, November 11, 2007
Journey Vessels Logo
Welp, I still haven't decided if this is what I want to call these vessels, but I thought I should at least start thinking about a style I want to work with for the logo. I was telling my sister last night that I always would go running to my Father to design me a new logo or header for something. She said she figured I would have to learn to do it on my own from now on. This is my first attempt and I'm thinking it would have met with his approval.1 comment:
Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate each and every comment I receive. I will always respond and answer questions if there is any way to get back to you. Even if your name is listed, often there is no email address attached. So, if I don't respond to your comment, it doesn't mean I don't care, I just can't find you!
beauty, i love it. :)
ReplyDelete