Sunday, December 09, 2007

ETSY

I finally got my act together and got a few pieces on ETSY. I will add more as time goes on. Everything will still be available on my website as that is my top priority. I still have a bit to learn about ETSY, but I have the basic idea. I'm hoping this will be a good additional venue for the vessels.

2 comments:

  1. gosh, I love that heart. you know I do. If it weren't the holidays I'd be buying it up but I have other names on my christmas list that come first. :)
    the trick with etsy is to list once a day. (that's what I've heard, i've not been able to do it though)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bookmarked your etsy shop, looks glorious! Happy 2008! xo, Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate each and every comment I receive. I will always respond and answer questions if there is any way to get back to you. Even if your name is listed, often there is no email address attached. So, if I don't respond to your comment, it doesn't mean I don't care, I just can't find you!