Tuesday, December 11, 2007

"Teach me to fly"

Just finished up several of these infant faces. they are a bit smaller than the adult faces I made awhile back. Seems to me I made some larger ones of this face also, but I can't find them. So, either I am losing my mind or it's time to do a bit of cleanup and organizing... or a bit of both. I have also put it on the web site and listed in my ETSY shop. A far cry from an impressive selection right now, but it is a start. I am
thinking I would like to make some with a bit of an asymmetrical design to have more or a collage than jewelry effect. Still not claiming to be a jeweler. These are wearable collages. 2 1/2" X 1 3/8" size of face including wings. Overall size is 2 1/2" X 3"

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate each and every comment I receive. I will always respond and answer questions if there is any way to get back to you. Even if your name is listed, often there is no email address attached. So, if I don't respond to your comment, it doesn't mean I don't care, I just can't find you!