Friday, May 09, 2008

Left overs Journal Spreads #6, #7 and #8

Still working on my "Left Overs Journal". Looks like I have to expand upon it as it is just about full and I still have a pile of left overs. It's really nice to refer to these everyday journals again at a later time. They are really just relentless rambling about everyday going ons, yet they still contain useful information and ideas that are good to refer back to at a later date. There is a method to my madness. I am back to trying to photograph my vessels. My frustration level has just about hit rock bottom. I bought my nifty lighting studio, messed around forever with different camera settings and I still end up with less than adequate photos. I really despise photography and wish I could afford a photographer to take the multitude of photos that I need. For years this has been such a problem. I can not take a decent photo to save my life.

2 comments:

  1. More wonderful journal pages!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pages Ingrid! I looked up Steam Punk - very cool! very Jules Verne. I love it!! Your new Secrets Keeper is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate each and every comment I receive. I will always respond and answer questions if there is any way to get back to you. Even if your name is listed, often there is no email address attached. So, if I don't respond to your comment, it doesn't mean I don't care, I just can't find you!