Sunday, June 22, 2008

Another display case

Today DH made a wonderful wall mounted display case for my Vessels at the Michigan Renaissance Festival. It's a great sturdy case with a nice closure on the side. This is exactly what I needed. I have just put a few pieces in to get an idea of what it will look like for the photo, which is a bit distorted, but that's my fault. I found some great fabric in my stash to line the inside, just enough texture to add a bit of interest. The dimensions are 20" X 26". Just the perfect size. With my other display case (Blog entry from June 4th), I should now be all set. Another thing I can mark off the "to do" list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate each and every comment I receive. I will always respond and answer questions if there is any way to get back to you. Even if your name is listed, often there is no email address attached. So, if I don't respond to your comment, it doesn't mean I don't care, I just can't find you!