I am working on my Elfin stock for The Renaissance Festival. While these Elfins are still in the somewhat alien looking stage, I had to share the birdcages I have made for them. There are made out of little metal containers for make up I have been saving. A bit of wire soldered on, Spanish moss and little eggs complete the birdcages. The cages are 1 3/4" tall (not including the ring on top) and 1 1/4" in diameter. Click on the image to enlarge and see more detail.Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Bird Cages
I am working on my Elfin stock for The Renaissance Festival. While these Elfins are still in the somewhat alien looking stage, I had to share the birdcages I have made for them. There are made out of little metal containers for make up I have been saving. A bit of wire soldered on, Spanish moss and little eggs complete the birdcages. The cages are 1 3/4" tall (not including the ring on top) and 1 1/4" in diameter. Click on the image to enlarge and see more detail.2 comments:
Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate each and every comment I receive. I will always respond and answer questions if there is any way to get back to you. Even if your name is listed, often there is no email address attached. So, if I don't respond to your comment, it doesn't mean I don't care, I just can't find you!
I love the birdcages. I also love the faces on your little elves. Will you post a picture of them when they are complete in all of their finery?
ReplyDeleteYour elfins are adorable, and I love their little cages! So clever!
ReplyDelete