Monday, June 09, 2008

I've been tagged !

I have been tagged by Linda Cameron of WWW.lindart.blogspot.com. She does some beautiful work. She has an amazing way of combining colors, so be sure to check out her blog. I am to list 3 things that most people don't know about me and have nominated 3 others. I will keep my choices anonymous in case they aren't able to do it at this time.

1- "Things" with wings, especially bats, make me very nervous.

Once the dog and cat discovered a 1/2 dead bat in the house (or maybe the dog brought it in... just not sure how it happened). I made my husband come home from an important meeting to save me (and my daughter) which I had barricaded in the bedroom with towels crammed underneath the door until he saved us.

2- I truly have the most beautiful feet in the world. I am not merely boasting, this is absolutely fact. They are by far my best feature.

3- I want a Chinese Crested in the worst way. They are the most eloquent and at the same time the most ridiculous creatures I have ever witnessed. If I had one I would make it wear a crown. Her name would probably be Penelope.

1 comment:

  1. The Chinese Crested looks like an Elf dog!! I've never seen these guys before, they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate each and every comment I receive. I will always respond and answer questions if there is any way to get back to you. Even if your name is listed, often there is no email address attached. So, if I don't respond to your comment, it doesn't mean I don't care, I just can't find you!