I am attempting to update the look of my blog. While I am very fond of the black background it had and how the images just popped out with it's simplicity, I still think it needs a change with a fresh look. In my attempt to make a few minor changes I have lost much information, so it will take time to find and reload all the missing info, such as my links. I hope all the trouble will be worth it in the long run.Friday, July 11, 2008
Blog update and a Journal page
I am attempting to update the look of my blog. While I am very fond of the black background it had and how the images just popped out with it's simplicity, I still think it needs a change with a fresh look. In my attempt to make a few minor changes I have lost much information, so it will take time to find and reload all the missing info, such as my links. I hope all the trouble will be worth it in the long run.1 comment:
Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate each and every comment I receive. I will always respond and answer questions if there is any way to get back to you. Even if your name is listed, often there is no email address attached. So, if I don't respond to your comment, it doesn't mean I don't care, I just can't find you!
I love the look of these pages. And the color combination is perfect.
ReplyDelete