Friday, August 29, 2008

Creepy Sisters journal spread


5 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:35 PM

    Well Ingrid, are the sisters creepy because we know they are long dead, or because they have those terribly serious expressions on their faces?!

    Love your journal pages...and the way you make your thoughts into art...sorry the festival isn't going well...guess all the extra money goes into the gas tanks right now...hand in there. Your are truly gifted!
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with publishing your books. I've thought for a long time that you should be published. I've got my fingers crossed for you.

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with publishing your books. I've thought for a long time that you should be published. I've got my fingers crossed for you.

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this page! The creepy sisters look very ghostly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate each and every comment I receive. I will always respond and answer questions if there is any way to get back to you. Even if your name is listed, often there is no email address attached. So, if I don't respond to your comment, it doesn't mean I don't care, I just can't find you!