Friday, November 14, 2008
A Challenge
5 comments:
Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate each and every comment I receive. I will always respond and answer questions if there is any way to get back to you. Even if your name is listed, often there is no email address attached. So, if I don't respond to your comment, it doesn't mean I don't care, I just can't find you!
Fantastic job with the challenge!! As always....I love your style!
ReplyDeleteIngrid,
ReplyDeleteThis challenge entry is superb. Your spread turned out super and I suspect you'll possibly add more magazine images in the future after seeing how great this one turned out.
I can't wait for you to get metal wheels and expand your Elfin line. It's always fun to be excited about new projects, but I also love your vessels, so I hope that's one line you don't eliminate.
Again, thank you so much for accepting my UHU glue challenge. LOVE the eyelashes, too.
Elizabeth
This is a great spread. Your layout is perfect as always. Did you add this to your recycled journal?
ReplyDeleteI'm totally blown away! Altered art is a relatively new form of creation for me and really love it.
ReplyDeleteAnd totally off the topic...your elfin's are adorable! I'm a big fan of elf's and fairies and absolutely adore yours.
Beautiful job,
Alyssa
www.GlueWithUHU.com
Another great spread!
ReplyDelete