What a great picture! I live in S.Calif. So we don't get snow if we do ,it's in the mt. That picture would be great in your note book with something looking out .I love your blog! I would Love to make a arch with that picture. Hugs ginger
This looks good enough to eat! Kind of gingerbread-y. (Before enlarging, anyway.) ; o I love to "look" at snow, but I don't like being cold! - jeanne in Oregon
Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to comment! I appreciate each and every comment I receive. I will always respond and answer questions if there is any way to get back to you. Even if your name is listed, often there is no email address attached. So, if I don't respond to your comment, it doesn't mean I don't care, I just can't find you!
And what a beautiful snowfall it is...breathtaking.
ReplyDeletePeace & Love,
~Barb~
What a great picture! I live in S.Calif. So we don't get snow if we do ,it's in the mt.
ReplyDeleteThat picture would be great in your note book with something looking out .I love your blog!
I would Love to make a arch with that picture.
Hugs ginger
This looks good enough to eat! Kind of gingerbread-y. (Before enlarging, anyway.) ; o
ReplyDeleteI love to "look" at snow, but I don't like being cold! - jeanne in Oregon