Thursday, December 11, 2008

I feel like a rock star !

Michelle Ward has wonderful challenges every month ... "Monthly Creative Crusades" as she calls them. I love to participate when I can as they are by far the best challenges I have ever come across. Crusade #24 was "Final Wishes" which I participated in and won. These are the wonderful items that came in my package today from Michelle. Have to admit, I am pretty excited and feel like a rock star. Do check out her blog for the Crusades-
and her website for amazing rubber stamps -
http://www.greenpepperpress.com/


3 comments:

  1. you ARE a rock star! thanks for the kind word about the crusades. they wouldn't amount to much if we didn't have a team. YOU are an asset, for sure! the humble little offering was to show my appreciation for your participation.

    i spy some delicious journal pages below....i'm scurrying down there to look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! Christmas came early for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate each and every comment I receive. I will always respond and answer questions if there is any way to get back to you. Even if your name is listed, often there is no email address attached. So, if I don't respond to your comment, it doesn't mean I don't care, I just can't find you!