Saturday, March 07, 2009

Disintegration project update

I was afraid that I had my bundle too tightly bound for the effects of the weather to have enough effect on the entire bundle, not just the very outside. I have since removed all the binding except for the wire running up the middle. After only a few days the bundle has already begun to swell up from the rain, I rather wish I had done this sooner.

1 comment:

  1. A bundle of simplicity. I think it looks great and will no doubt to more disintegrated by May 1.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate each and every comment I receive. I will always respond and answer questions if there is any way to get back to you. Even if your name is listed, often there is no email address attached. So, if I don't respond to your comment, it doesn't mean I don't care, I just can't find you!