Saturday, March 07, 2009

Use what talent you possess



This is in the "Over the Edge" altered book/journal. It will be used for future workshops and classes.

7 comments:

  1. Your work is such an inspiration. This is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this page/book! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these two pages...the colors and the edges...really wonderful!

    c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:35 PM

    Love your pages. This quote is one of my most favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cool layout! i want you to do clasess/workshops in michigan (i dont live far from you).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:56 AM

    Ingrid, your pages are outstanding. Will you do any online courses? I don't live near anyone doing classes. Thanks,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you have on-line classes available?
    Would love to take one with you on this.
    Beautiful pages.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate each and every comment I receive. I will always respond and answer questions if there is any way to get back to you. Even if your name is listed, often there is no email address attached. So, if I don't respond to your comment, it doesn't mean I don't care, I just can't find you!