Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Perfect Journey

This is my contribution to Trish Gutuskey's Round Robin book. The theme of this book is Travel.

7 comments:

  1. Another beautiful work of art! I sooo love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this piece. It speaks to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ingrid your journal pages are among some of the most beautiful I have seen. So visually appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So well done...as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful!! I love the words circling around the globe. brilliant (as always!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:52 PM

    Ingrid - I just love your work. This is a fabulous travel page.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate each and every comment I receive. I will always respond and answer questions if there is any way to get back to you. Even if your name is listed, often there is no email address attached. So, if I don't respond to your comment, it doesn't mean I don't care, I just can't find you!