I am now beginning on the construction details for the collaged figures I have been wanting to make for such a long time. I started with sketches months ago, but knew I would have some construction issues with the method I was planning on using. Each time I came back to it, those darn problems kept me from going further. I have completely set aside those sketches and have started anew. Now it seems to be working so much better. This
figure(s) will be my new revised "Bug Collection" (for the serious Bug Collector). I am working on the collages for chest plates that will be enclosed in glass with a soldered border, rather like a large soldered charm. There will also be several dangling soldered charms and various other embellishments. Photos will be posted as these figures progress.