My "Over the Edge" Journal is packed full and I still have so many ideas that I have begun a new one. Same size and the same Chep Board Binder format as the previous one.
I have just barely begun to collage the outside (and inside) of the binder cover, but so far it's pretty much yellow and orange. This of course could and probably will change as I continue to work on it. I love this stage of a new journal as it starts to develop and seems to take on a life of it's own. I have no idea where it's headed (but have lots of basic ideas) and that makes it such an adventure. It will be a work in progress for quite some time. As in most of my other journals, I am using boxboard for my pages.
Below is shown a new type of elastic book closure I have come up with and it has been modified further since.
This is a very popular Workshop and admittedly one of my favorites. I will be teaching "An Instructional Guide for Going Over the Edge" as follows. As there is so much material to cover, several of these will be two day Workshops.-
- March 9-10, 2011 - "Keys 4 Art" Private Workshop - Key Largo, Florida Private Workshop - Full
- March 19-20, 2011 - Jordan River Arts Council , in conjunction with the show "For the Love of Letters"- Jordan River, Michigan Still space available
- April 28th - May 2nd, 2011 - Art and Soul - Hampton, Virginia Class is full
- May 19, 20, 21, 22 2011 Whispering Woodlands - Verona, Wisconsin Space available
- Sept 27 - Oct 3, 2011 - Art and Soul - Portland, Oregon Space available