Saturday, August 31, 2013

The Bat Incident


I forgot about this spread that I did awhile back in "The Bug Book" and am sharing it now.  Somehow I kept feeling it wasn't done.  Now that I look back on it, I am okay with it's simplicity.  It offers a very nice contrast to the other pages in this journal so far.

As this teaching season is winding down I am reevaluating some of the workshops that I teach and will eliminate several from my future offerings in an attempt to simplify.  Having too many different workshops makes for a very difficult and time consuming preparation process.  In the meantime, I have listed my final upcoming workshops for this year below.

Charmed I'm Sure in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania -
"The Bug Book" September 6th
"File Folder Journals" September 7th  *FULL*
"The Bee Book" September 8th

Small Studio Productions Cleveland, Ohio -
"The Ambrosia Journals" September 21st
"Into the Crypt" September 22nd

Art and Soul in Portland, Oregon -
"The Bee Book" September 30th
"The Wall" October 1st

1 comment:

Joanne Huffman said...

I have no trouble appreciating bats in theory; but I don't like to see them in real life. I would go (you will excuse the expression) bat-sh*t crazy if one were in my bedroom. Another evocative entry for your bug journal.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...