Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Because I need 7,532 yards of elastic


I had a wonderful time this past weekend in Pennsylvania teaching at Jean Van Brederode's Charmed I'm Sure Studio.


While there, a group of us made a trip up to the Pennsylvania Fabric Outlet.  I could barely keep from buying half the store.  I was so overwhelmed by the amount of buttons that I walked away without buying a single one.


We had all selected the vintage cabinets we wanted to go home with, even though none were for sale.  However, all of us left with a cart full of treasures non-the-less. It was a fun time indeed!


Next week I am headed to Ginny's Small Studio in Avondale, Ohio.    I am so thrilled to be able to share "The Ambrosia Journals" and "Into the Crypt" ... and who doesn't love to shop at Ginny's most fabulous shop and spend time with her?! I can hardly contain my excitement.  There are still a few spots available in both classes.  Hope you'll be joining us for one or both fun filled days!

1 comment:

Joanne Huffman said...

Looks like a great fabric/embellishment outlet. Your classes sound great; someday one will be where and when I can take it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...