This journal is just about done ... just a few pages left. I want to make my next journal and am thinking that I desperately want a binding machine of sorts, but am not too sure of what kind I want . Such a big price spread on them too. So hard to decide. And quite frankly I'm not that sure I will get that much use out of it. I did, however, learn of a local store that carries the new Zutter binder. Seems to be able to go through book board from what I have read. The retail is a reasonable $59, PLUS this store honors competitors coupons a few days a month. Just need to find a Michael's or JoAnn's 40% off coupon and I'm good to go! For that price I just have to get it and play around with it!Friday, July 20, 2007
Flotsam - Page #13
This journal is just about done ... just a few pages left. I want to make my next journal and am thinking that I desperately want a binding machine of sorts, but am not too sure of what kind I want . Such a big price spread on them too. So hard to decide. And quite frankly I'm not that sure I will get that much use out of it. I did, however, learn of a local store that carries the new Zutter binder. Seems to be able to go through book board from what I have read. The retail is a reasonable $59, PLUS this store honors competitors coupons a few days a month. Just need to find a Michael's or JoAnn's 40% off coupon and I'm good to go! For that price I just have to get it and play around with it!5 comments:
Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate each and every comment I receive. I will always respond and answer questions if there is any way to get back to you. Even if your name is listed, often there is no email address attached. So, if I don't respond to your comment, it doesn't mean I don't care, I just can't find you!
Wonderful page Ingrid! I love the stripes. I loved Sally Jean's book, her class will be awesome I'm sure!
ReplyDeleteDear Ingrid, as you maybe know I follow your artjourney now for months. Love your work! Can I *please* add you to my links on my weblog? http://annietavries.wordpress.com/
ReplyDeleteb.t.w.: I'm from The Netherlands; your name ... Dutch too?
just found your blog today.
ReplyDeleteI love your journal page... and your hand writing is so neat!!
My art journal tends to be splashes and layers. I love how yours looks!
just found your blog today.
ReplyDeleteI love your journal page... and your hand writing is so neat!!
My art journal tends to be splashes and layers. I love how yours looks!
Love the way you fill the page to the brim. Mmmmm lovely.
ReplyDelete