Thursday, July 26, 2007

My very first stencil

I have been seeing some REALLY amazing work being done with stencils lately. I have been so very impressed with what I have seen at Mary Ann Moss and Michelle Ward's blog, that I had to give it a try myself. So, this is my very first attempt and I am sure I could easily get terribly absorbed in doing nothing but making stencils if Festival wasn't started in just a few short weeks. I can see how making stencils could be very addictive!
Michelle Ward -

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:51 PM

    Your first try?! NO WAY! That is truly fabulous. I love how you stenciled over the top of that bright painted background. REally great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate each and every comment I receive. I will always respond and answer questions if there is any way to get back to you. Even if your name is listed, often there is no email address attached. So, if I don't respond to your comment, it doesn't mean I don't care, I just can't find you!