Thursday, August 23, 2007

Another prototype

Still working on ideas for the Journey pieces. This might be a slow transition to what my goal is for these. I want to incorporate more elements and perhaps go for an asymmetrical look. It's getting there, but still needs a lot of exper- imentation. I have made such a mess with pulling out all sorts of stuff and have worked myself into a very small work area now. I always do this. However, I think I need to pull out much more in order to see more options as I am working. Kind of winging it for now, but perhaps some preliminary sketches are in order, might keep things a bit more organized.

5 comments:

  1. Ingrid, these wearable collages are outstanding....I have to keep coming back as there is so much to see in each individual piece.Love them & want one too! (I'll get in the queue behind Gretz LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning ..... love it .... Linda F

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ingrid, these are getting more gorgeous every time!! I want one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And me behind them!!! These are lovely - I immediately looked for an Etsy link on your blog, but alas, there isn't one! Look forward to seeing these progress - wearable mixed media collage - I have my $$ clutched greedily in my hand!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate each and every comment I receive. I will always respond and answer questions if there is any way to get back to you. Even if your name is listed, often there is no email address attached. So, if I don't respond to your comment, it doesn't mean I don't care, I just can't find you!