Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Working on Doll necklaces

I am working hard on making a few doll necklaces for the Renaissance Festival beginning this weekend. I still have a lot of last minute details to take care of, but am hoping I can also make up a few mermaid pieces. I have some out right delicious elements to work in with the mermaids so I can't wait to begin work on those. I am hoping I'll have a chance to put one of them in my ETSY shop today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate each and every comment I receive. I will always respond and answer questions if there is any way to get back to you. Even if your name is listed, often there is no email address attached. So, if I don't respond to your comment, it doesn't mean I don't care, I just can't find you!