Just squeezing in a few quick images to post before Tricia coming. The next week will be pretty hectic. I was hoping to have this book finished by the time that she came. Don't think that will happen. I had so many set backs with this book from the beginning. It started out as a children's Bible board book. It originally had about 25 pages. I ended up removing several pages, almost half as a matter of fact, to allow for the expansion due to added paper and embellishments. While posting an entry into it, the spine just exploded. Had a heck of a time rebuilding the book and almost ended up throwing it out. I ended up reinforcing the spine with Tyvek and sewing the binding. it should hold up well now. This just once again confirms my believe that I should just bind my own books rather than chancing an existing book.