Friday, April 13, 2007

FINALLY! a somewhat completed collage doll!

I was REALLY beginning to lose my patience with these darn collage figures that I have been working on forever. I am working on 4 large ones that are giving me all sorts of construction problems. Admittedly, I am getting very frustrated with them. I have however, come up with a small (8" X 12") collage figure that I am quite pleased with so far. Still needs a bit of work and some experimentation, but it's getting there. I think I would like to add some more collage work to the body. These will be "The Bug Collection - for Serious Bug Collector" and will replace the old Bug Collection.

2 comments:

monika said...

wow love your doll. Infact I love everything that you have on your site. Your work rocks.

Sarah said...

Wow..This is so gorgeous..something else to add to a to do list. Thanks for sharing..It really is fab!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...