Friday, September 26, 2008

A new item in the ETSY shop

I have added a new item to my ETSY store. It's a small speckled egg with the quote "Adorn me with wings so that I may fly". Inside is a small bird charm with tiny clear and gold stars and spheres. The size of this egg is 5/8" X 1 3/8" and approx. 3/4" deep. I took this photo with an old bird nest that I have saved from several years ago. It was found in our Christmas tree with an empty egg shell in it, very similar to the ones shown. I'll slowly start adding new items now that The Renaissance Festival is drawing to a close and I have more time to concentrate on the Vessels.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Yor egg necklace is just wonderful! Perhaps I shall go christmas shop for me at your etsy site!!!
Hugs!
Elizabeth

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...