Thursday, September 10, 2026

Running Rabbit Studio


This is where we are today.  Lots of work through the years, but well worth it!


We have been working on this barn for about 9 years now.  It was converted from a metal shell barn into a combined work area/studio.  I'll include some photos of it in the beginning below.





When we moved here we hired a contractor, Ed Garrison, to rebuild the inside (and a portion of the exterior) into a combined studio/work area for us.  He also added a second story loft for storage, which is about 1,000 square feet.  I can not stress the quality, workmanship and attention to detail of this whole project.  It really has been a life long dream come true.  I will begin adding photos of the the loft (as I continue to organize that) and the studio with work area hopefully in the near future.










No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...